Sunday, February 16, 2014

E-Town Concrete Collection Update

So, after a long time of silence it's time to jump back into the game...
Let's start off with the E-Town Collection I posted earlier.
Since then I've managed to get a hold on three more items.

There's the "Fuck The World" 7inch that I already had, but there's some more colors to it:


 The green one at the right bottom and the black one with yellow labels at the left top are the new ones.
The green one is most probably a pre-order version, it's numbered out of 100.
I'm curious to know if the colored vinyls also come with the other colors of labels, so if anyone has a colored one with a different label, get in touch!

I've also found "The Second Coming" LP on clear, the previous one was a solid yellow one, which seems to be the most common color. I've got it through Edward Goodlife, so if you're looking for one yourself you might always try and ask the man himself!

Anyway, more coming later!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up, homie !
    - Ed

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are your reasons to conclude that the green's a pre-order?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fact that it is the only one numbered out of all the copies I have, and that I've never seen/found another numbered vinyl of it... If then you know that labels tend to only number tests, tourversions and pre-orders, and this is not a test or tourversion, than pre-order seems to be the last option left... But still that is why I said "probably", as the label does not answer to their mails, there is no certainty...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the orange copy it is also numbered out of /100.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great man, could you perhaps upload me a picture of it?

    ReplyDelete